What do a storm chaser, a vocalist/actress, a Tough Mudder and a jewelry designer have in common?
They are all a part of our Texas Retina Associates Waco team. Established in 2006, our Waco office, is conveniently located in southwest Waco at 7030 New Sanger Road, just off Highway 6. Here are a few more fun facts:
Ivan G. Castillo, MD, fluent in English and Spanish
– Pam Podsednik has served as the Waco office manager since day one (12 years).
– Ophthalmic technician Dianna Munoz is celebrating her seven-year anniversary with the practice this year.
Staff Community Involvement:
– Muscular Dystrophy Association
– Salvation Army
– Alzheimer’s Awareness
– Out of the Darkness
– CASA of McLennan County
– Food for Families
– Toys for Tots
– Mission Waco
– Women’s Shelter
– Waco Community Theater
– Coaches for several local youth cheerleading, soccer, basketball and softball teams
Additional Hobbies/Interests of our Waco team:
– A hiker who backpacked through Europe, New Zealand, and the Amazon
– A cheerleader who received a scholarship from the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders
– A photographer who photographs weddings and other special events
– A former employee of a U.S. Congressman
– A linguist who knows four languages
– A film producer
– A participant in local fishing tournaments
– A dreamer who wanted to be a Disney Princess … and still does!
Some of the Nearby Communities Served:
Hillsboro, Temple, Groesbeck, Killeen, Gatesville, Mexia, West, Clifton, Hubbard, McGregor, Moody, Lorena, Mart, Chilton, Bruceville-Eddy, Valley Mills, Fairfield, Teague, Corsicana, Hamilton, Wortham, Pottsville, and Cranfills Gap
You can reach the Texas Retina Associates Waco office at 254-753-7007 or click here for more information.