Robert C. Wang, MD
Areas of Focus | Vitreoretinal Surgery, Uveitis, Medical Retina, Director of Clinical Research – Texas Retina Associates, Plano
Office Locations | Dallas Main, Dallas North, Plano, Sherman
Certification | American Board of Ophthalmology
Languages Spoken | English
“I continually strive to learn more. All of my endeavors — as a clinician, researcher, surgeon, friend and volunteer — are for the ultimate care of my patients.”
University of Southern California
Doheny Eye Institute
Los Angeles, California
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
Havener Eye Center
Riverside Methodist Hospital
The Ohio State University
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Uveitis Society
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Ophthalmological Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Dallas Academy of Ophthalmology
- Dr. Wang is very active in uveitis research and is a Primary Investigator on many Phase 1, 2 and 3 studies. He also works with a primary or a sub-investigator on a variety of retinal research studies, ranging from diabetes to macular degeneration.
- Dr. Wang continues to publish papers and various book chapters as well as Focal Points educational material for the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Wang participates in various speaking engagements, especially on the topic of uveitis.
- Clinical Associate Professor, University of Texas-Southwestern
- Reviewer, American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Reviewer, OSU Retina
- Evans Scholar, Ohio State University — Dr. Wang received this coveted, full-tuition undergraduate scholarship and still contributes to the program today to allow other students the chance to attend college.
- Board of Directors, Retina Foundation of the Southwest