We know that anything affecting your sight can be scary, and at Texas Retina, we have always believed in treating our patients as we would our own families. That means not only listening to your concerns and answering your questions, but also communicating proactively and providing you with education about what you can expect.
We recently produced several short videos hosted by a few of our physicians to offer additional education on some of the most common topics and questions we address:
- Welcome and Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the retina?
- Diagnosing Your Retina Condition
- What is an eye injection and why would I need one?
- The Importance of Retinal Research
- Understanding Clinical Trials
- What is geographic atrophy?
- Understanding Ocular Melanoma
- Caring for Our Ocular Melanoma Patients
Click here to access all of the videos on the new Video Gallery page of our web site. We hope you find them informative and helpful!