Our team at Texas Retina Associates works hard to provide you with personalized, comprehensive care, including an accurate diagnosis and access to the latest treatment options for your condition. To help us, there are several things you should bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Current list of all the medications you are taking — This should include vitamins and supplements as well.
- Your health history — Be sure to include all health conditions past or present, surgeries or procedures, allergies, etc.
- A list of any current symptoms or vision issues you are experiencing — We advise writing these down ahead of time and bringing them with you so that you don’t forget to mention anything during your appointment that would be important for us to know.
- A list of any questions you have regarding your eyes, vision or treatment — This will help to make sure we cover all of your concerns during your visit.
- A driver — We always suggest that you bring someone to drive you home since your eyes will remain dilated for several hours.
- A pair of sunglasses — Because your eyes will be dilated after your appointment, sunglasses will help to reduce glare on your way home. If you forget or don’t have any, please ask at our front desk before you leave.
Click here to learn more about what to expect from a visit to our office.